Welcome to Mommys Love Bugs

Welcome to my page. You can follow MommysLoveBugs on facebook or visit us at http://www.mommyslovebugs.etsy.com/







Monday, May 3, 2010

But I Havn't Been with any Chickens

So my 4 yr old might have come down with chicken pox. He has had 2 immunizations, but who know, leave it to him to be the rare 3% that will still get it. We told him he could not go to school and had to not touch the baby because he might have chicken pox. His response 'But I have not been around any chickens.' Our reply, 'Yeah, you can't get it from chickens anyways.' His solution to the question, 'I bet it was from the chicken nuggets.'

So funny. Now since our pediatrician agreed that it was probably the chicken nuggets, lol, my 4 year old tells everyone that Dr. Alarm (can't say his name right) says it was the nuggets. He is just toooooooooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment