Welcome to Mommys Love Bugs

Welcome to my page. You can follow MommysLoveBugs on facebook or visit us at http://www.mommyslovebugs.etsy.com/







Monday, May 3, 2010

6 Months Old


My baby is finally 6 months old. I shouldn't say finally because I am really so sad over it. I wish I could keep her small just a bit longer. I am really having a hard time knowing that she is the last baby. I know 4 kids, who would want anymore, but it is just a sad feeling knowing I will never have that littleness again. She is the sweetest and cuties baby ever. She loves to roll around and grabs at everything. She loves to try to take my cell phone or iPod; that's a girl for you. She sits and plays all by herself and loves to talk and sing. She is 2 feet 3 inches tall at the 80% for her age but only a whopping 13 pds 15.5 oz; only in the 7%. I am thinking that her nickname of 'Moo' just might have to change. But she is cute as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment