Welcome to Mommys Love Bugs

Welcome to my page. You can follow MommysLoveBugs on facebook or visit us at http://www.mommyslovebugs.etsy.com/







Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Is Almost Here

Wow, that a busy winter season I have had. My new years resolution will be go post more often. Anyways be accident I created a huge success with my Alien beanie for Halloween. Then my Santa hats, boots, and diaper cover has really taken off. Yeah! I never got to finish my other ideas. Maybe in a week or two or I will save for next year.
My classic hats are always a great gift. Beautiful Scallop Beanies with removable flowers for the girls, Brim Hats or Monkey Hats for the boys, Brim Hats with removable flowers for older kids as well as for Mom.

Share my page and remember to find me on facebook. Search MommysLoveBugs all 1 word. You can order by clicking on the link on this page for instructions or directly at www.mommyslovebugs.etsy.com

Hope you were able to snag one of my great holiday hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment